Free DeliveryWe offer free delivery on any and all of our orders of R1 500.00 and more in value. *Only applicable to Johannesburg and surrounding areas. Calculated on your cart total, after any vouchers and discounts have been deducted.
Local Delivery Charges
Local delivery within the Gauteng area will be delivered to your door between 8am and 5pm. Monday to Friday.Alberton, Alrode, Glenvista, Johannesburg South and surrounding areas – R 50.00 Johannesburg, Boksburg, Germiston, Roodepoort, Randburg, Santon and surrounding areas – R150.00 Pretoria, Midrand, Centurion, Krugerdorps and surrounding areas – R250.00 Vaal Triangle and surrounding areas – R250.00 Collection – FREE
You can collect your order from our offices between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. Our Offices are located at: 63 Stander Street (Cnr. Swartkoppies & Hennie Alberts), Brackenhurst, Alberton, Gauteng
We also courier deliver any parcels within South Africa, and internationally. Delivery charges are calculated based on the delivery destination, weight and dimension of all products included in an order. Please contact us for acurate pricing – email@example.com
*Please note that additional import duties may be payable by recipients of goods in foreign countries. These import duties would be over and above the charges to ship your order from South Africa. Spear Labels does not know what import duties/levies may be payable, and unfortunately cannot estimate such costs. If you are ordering for delivery beyond our borders, please investigate whether any such import duties/levies would be payable on your order and, if so, the amount thereof.
Quality GuaranteedWe use the best quality materials to produce the best quality jobs. It’s that simple. Every sign and/or label is 100% custom made so they’re as durable as they are brilliantly produced. If for any reason you aren’t fully satisfied with your order, we will either reprint it or provide a credit, with the following terms and conditions:
- We reserve the right to have you return the original order, at our cost (depending on value and cause), before reprinting or crediting your order.
- This guarantee is limited to reprint of the original order quantity or credit of the purchase price of the order. We are not responsible for any damages or claims incurred by you or your business caused by receiving printed materials which are defective or incomplete or which you receive later than the estimated delivery date.
- This guarantee does not cover fees for courier service or postage or associated incidental or consequential damages or claims. Spear Labels is not liable for South African Post Office errors, including loss or delay.
Pre-Production ProofOur expertly trained artists will prepare an electronic proof of your artwork, and even make recommendations if you would like assistance. These Pre-Proofs will be emailed to you for your review and are free of charge. Please take great care in checking all the details on your Pre-Production proof. Once approval for the order has been received, the customer shall have no claim against Spear Labels for any errors on the final product. All Pre-Production Proofs must be emailed back to the corresponding person once the customer is satisfied with the final product – Spear Labels will not proceed with any order (printing, manufacturing or producing of any product) without acknowledgement from the customer.
SamplesWe are happy to offer you samples to help with your purchase decision. Here’s how it works:
- Free samples kits can be collected from our Offices in Brackenhurst during business hours.
- If you wish to receive your samples via Courier, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this. Please note that a courier fee of R150.00 will apply.
- We reserve the right to refuse free samples to any party at our discretion.
Custom Printed Samples
We can also produce an actual sample of your item (labels, decals and stickers only) with your imprint prior to running your entire order. These Custom Printed Samples incur a charge of R350.00 and will include the quantity amount of R350.00 worth of labels, decals or stickers. Please contact us via email at email@example.com to arrange this.
Safe & Secure PaymentWe are currently developing a safe and secure online payment gateway (PayFast) and will make it available as soon as possible. For the time being we only accept Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) and Direct Cash Deposit payments.
Please note that EFT payments are a little slower than other payment methods, because we’ll need to wait for your payment to reflect in our bank account before we can start printing/manufacturing your order. However, you can forward your Proof of Payment to firstname.lastname@example.org in the meanwhile at and we will start processing your order.
Once you’ve placed your order, please make your EFT or direct deposit within 5 working days.
Bank deposits can take between 1-3 working days before the money reflects on our system. Note, cheque deposits can take up to 10 working days before the money reflects on our system.
Account Name: Spear Labels cc Bank Name: STANDARD BANK Account Number: 220 629 579 Branch Code: 012 342 (Alberton)Please ONLY use your order number as reference (for example 1234567). If you bank with STANDARD BANK, deposits made before 12 noon should be processed on the same day, alternatively the following morning. Transfers made from any other bank will (in most cases) reflect the following day, but can take up to 48 hours.
Quick Turnaround Time
Of course you want to know – When do I get my order? All Spear Labels items listed on the Website have an indication of the delivery time. We WILL try our best to have your order ready for collection / delivered to your door at that agreed time. However, certain forces might prevent us from fulfilling this agreement. Every reasonable effort will be made to inform the Purchaser beforehand.
- If products with different delivery times are ordered together, the product with the longest delivery time will determine the delivery time of all the products in the order.
- Delivery periods are calculated based on business days only. Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays are not taken into account in calculating delivery periods. So, for example, if you place an order over the weekend, the delivery period will only start running on the next business day.
- Spear Labels makes every efforts to ensure that the information supplied on our website is correct and accurate.